Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mommy, Is This What You Meant?

I was busy getting cleaned up this morning while the little one was happily playing in her room amongst her mess of toys. Jokingly as I went to comb my hair, I said, "Ok, now here's your clothes! You go on and get yourself dressed while I go do my hair."

When I came back to check on her a few minutes later and to get her cleaned up for our outting, this is how she greeted me:



Apparently, getting dressed to a 16 month old means wearing your tank top around your ankles over the top of your pj bottoms and slipping on one slipper.

I actually was impressed that she attempted to get dressed to some degree.

It's amazing how quickly she's becoming independent.

1 comment:

Marianna said...

Oh my gosh! I just wanna snuggle her up! She's just precious.

M~