Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Heaven Scent

We had to run some errands last night and decided to beat the evening heat we'd swing by Starbucks.

I was in a bit of a cranky mood, but after my first step into the third place my icky mood just melted away.

It had been a couple weeks since I had gone inside and I do suppose I am really an addict. The smell of coffee and espresso was just scrumptious.

Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, I turned to my husband to show my ultimate approval of our location and he looked at me like I had gone bananas.

We ordered our latest must.have.or.I'll.die drink: Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino® Light Blended Coffee...an indulgent blend of rich Starbucks coffee, cool mint, chocolate, chocolate chips and ice, mixed with our sweet Frappuccino Light blended base and topped with mocha drizzle.

Sadly, I drank about 1/3 of the drink before my husband got his first sip. That kind of stuff happens when you're pregnant - I have no control!

And then as my husband drove off to work this morning he just ~had~ to tell me he was on his way to get one all for himself hrmph!...but I guess since it's his birthday I shouldn't whimper too much about him not sharing.

3 comments:

Raul Duke said...

I do enjoy some Frappuchino's myself. They are quite good. Do say Happy Birthday to the Mr. Insanity (or Mr. Sanity if that's the case) on behalf of both of us.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the Chantico at Starbucks yet? Now *that* is heaven in a cup! Unfortunately a small 6oz cup.

Marianna said...

Happy Birthday, Mister Insanity!

I don't drink coffee much ~ maybe a few cups a year... (lol)... but while I was in Baaahhhston, I had an ice cappuccino. mmmmm delish!

M~