Friday, July 01, 2005

Not So New Anymore - Glasses



Awhile back I got new glasses. It was figured that I'd post pictures of them after I got them, but with the move and all that business I never did. So I thought I'd test out the new picture upload 'Blogger Images' (I think that's what it's called.) and post me in my new glasses. They are different than what I would have normally picked, but I am enjoying them. This way, I can have a definate glasses look if I choose to wear my glasses or go for the no glasses look with my contacts. Life and it's complex choices! ~*wink wink*~ Most people think I look like two entirely different people from when my hair is up from when it's down, so here's one of each.

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Oh my gosh! You're such a cutie! I love the specs. That's the kind I pictured you getting, actually. Something cute & trendy. Great look!

Yeah, I like the Blogger Images. It helps not to have to enter a pic page & then a text page.

M~

Laura said...

Those are so cool!!! Look at you, California girl... ;)
~L.