Monday, April 17, 2006

Ding Dong

While on vacation, my oldest daughter couldn't have been more cute. It seemed like everywhere we went, she was doing the most adorable things - aside from our first night there when she was a real pill in a cloth napkin restaurant.

One evening we were all gathered around the house chatting and oohing and aahing over the babies, when more family arrived with the sound of a door bell.

Ding Dong!

And without a moment to spare, my daughter hollars - in front of all the family and quite loudly -

"PIZZA!"

It was hard to convince everyone that we really don't order pizza to be delivered all that often. I couldn't help but laugh though. She's so darn cute.... even if now everyone thinks my husband and I only dine on delivery.

3 comments:

Nature Girl said...

That is too cute! She sounds like a doll! Stacie

Marianna said...

HAHA! How cute! Give her lovin's!

M~

Leesa said...

Funny :)