Friday, May 06, 2005

Anarchy Online

I used to play Anarchy Online and I really did like it. I could adventure, and socialize, and dress my avatar in endless ways...it was fun.

So, I decided to just take a look at their site again.

And what did I find?

I can play for absolutely NO CHARGE! I can download the basic game for free. I can also sign up for a free account to play for free.

That came as a surprise. I happily paid before, but I'm certainly not going to complain about getting to play for free.

Sure, it doesn't include any of the expansions, but I doubt I have time to play enough to fully enjoy an expansion anyway. Not now at least.

1 comment:

manababies said...

Hehe, so does that mean you're really playing? Heck, if it's for free, I just might jump on the bandwagon too! I've been itching to play a game lately, but I just don't want to pay if I'm not sure how committed I can be to anything. There just aren't enough hours in the day.