Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Not a Waffle Eater, BUT...


Photo copyrighted Williams Sonoma.

...THIS looks mighty scrumptious!

Also, the Wizard of Oz finally stepped out from behind the curtain and revealed the garage secret!

My husband tinted the SUV windows with limousine black tint... very cool... very nice! I'm totally loving it! And miraculously he did it by himself. Although he says he'll never do it again and that it's a good thing he did most of it while myself and the girls were sleeping due to the large amounts of swearing that was spewing out of his mouth.

And remind me that no matter how many miles I've walked in my flip flops in previous years, that I shouldn't walk for two hours in them when it's the first walking I've done in them in awhile. Remind me that I need to work up to lengthy walks. Remind me how painful blisters are and that I don't want them. Remind me to use my brain.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Michael said...

looks delicious.

Take Care
Michael

manababies said...

So would this entail a heart-shaped waffle iron? Because that would be a cool gadget to have, even if you don't like waffles. If your princesses are anything like my oldest, you will be cutting, shaping, molding, etc. nearly every food item you can think of into hearts.

Nature Girl said...

I think I just gained 5 pounds! LOL and walking in flip flops?? YIKES. I can't do it! Stacie

Marianna said...

The dessert looks delish!

My brother does window tinting... he spends hours doing a car because he's such a perfectionist.

Sending you some bandaids!

M~

Silly Hily said...

YUM!
Hey, are "Crocs" big in your area? They are shoes and they are everywhere here. I don't care for the actual shoe but they also make a flip flop. I finally broke down and requested a paid for my birthday. I ended up getting two and I live in them. They are sooooo comfy! Just thought I'd share.